anyone having tap tap revolution problems like this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
it used to work fine before but now every time i go to make a new beat it doenst upload when im done.. i make it then it finishes then nothing its not listed in the iTunes library part. ive tried unistalling and reinstalling but that didn't do anything. anyone else having the same problems?

agent0064life

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
it used to work fine before but now every time i go to make a new beat it doenst upload when im done.. i make it then it finishes then nothing its not listed in the iTunes library part. ive tried unistalling and reinstalling but that didn't do anything. anyone else having the same problems?
The "Create Beat" Feature never worked for me... in fact TTR is the most buggy program I've dealt with and is in dire need for a big update.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I have the very same problem. I even get a list of songs from the iTunes list that I haven't created. Once I click that song it would have nothing. Hopefully on the new update they would include a way for you to delete your created tunes.