Anyone having trouble accessing Visual Voicemail today?

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Anyone else having the issues with Visual Voicemail that seem to be widespread? I wasn't having them until today. I've been expecting a phone call an haven't received it, so I thought hmm, I'll manually check my voicemail just to be sure and bah, there was voicemail from over 12 HOURS ago. Soon as I manually checked it it magically appeared in Visual Voicemail. It's really annoying because I'm trying to plan a wedding and I can't be missing voicemails like that.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I read on twitter there is a problem with AT&T on east coast and Hawaii

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
yes AT&T is sh*ting all over itself on the East Coast I guess. Not only am I suddenly having problems with Visual Voicemail but suddenly my 3G and EDGE is ridiculously slow. In areas I've never had issues in before suddenly I'll try to navigate to a website and it will just load and load and load and load and after opening and closing safari half a dozen times suddenly it' works for about 2 minutes, then it's more of the same. It's be bad enough recently I'm thinking of getting rid of the iPhone and AT&T. I just can't deal with this mess anymore.