Anyone heard of any updates coming for sNES4iPhone?

hydro94530

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
I need sound on this bad boy! Any news yet?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I need sound on this bad boy! Any news yet?
I'd love to tell ya, I'm a beta tester but I haven't been able to access Zodttd's site for a few days now... :(

I get this when I try to hit up his beta forums:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
what do u mean your a bata tester ? i have it on my phone and i just downlaoded it from the site...or do u have something special?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
what do u mean your a bata tester ? i have it on my phone and i just downlaoded it from the site...or do u have something special?
Yeh, I'm using prerelease versions as a beta tester. Public releases are sometimes as many as 5 revisions older than what is currently in beta.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
If you go to the ZodTTD site you can donate money to become a beta tester. I just donated a few dollars - you only need to donate a minimum of 50 cents to get in.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
so then u have a better virson then 1.0.0 ?

well right now the sites not working

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I'd love to tell ya, I'm a beta tester but I haven't been able to access Zodttd's site for a few days now... :(

I get this when I try to hit up his beta forums:
yes I was having trouble accessing the site as well the the other day but I did finally get in a couple of days ago. If you wanted to use the application with version 1.1.3 it needed some kind of patch that could be downloaded from their site. My suspicions were the patch fixed save capability? I don't know I am using 1.1.1 firmware and it works great! (minus the sound) I don't think there was anything available for version 1.1.4.

However there wasn't any mention of an eta on sound being implemented. :a( #$%$##$%.