Anyone here go to college?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

techie

Aug 23, 2006
I went to a Community College and got and associates degree but that is all I have accomplished so far. I would like to go back and get my master's in Computer Science since that is my passion. Who else has went to college?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
I went to a Community College and got and associates degree but that is all I have accomplished so far. I would like to go back and get my master's in Computer Science since that is my passion. Who else has went to college?
I'm pretty sure you meant, "Who else has GONE to college." Sorry, but the teacher in me just can't let that one go. :)

I have a bachelor's degree in Communication Studies with a minor in Psychology and a graduate degree in Education.

Ron Jeremy

Bronze
Jun 7, 2009
i have my bs. job market went sour so i picked up my stuff and learned how to drive a truck for the time being. not the greatest but i get to travel a lot, save up money, and hopefully when the economy turns around i will be ready to drop this.

I am currently in college. Taking summer classes as we speak, online.
how do you like online classes? i had a couple towards the end of school and i never liked them. are you in an all online school or just taking a couple classes online?

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
Not everyones first langauge is English.
Really? No kidding? Y'think?

Seriously, I teach in California; I'm no stranger to English Langauge Development. And, incidentally, I possess a credential that qualifies me to teach Cross-cultural Langauge and Academic Development.

Is there some reason you think that if someone was not a native speaker of English that he or she does not deserve the same support in developing his or her grammar usage that I would offer anyone else?

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
I'm pretty sure you meant, "Who else has GONE to college." Sorry, but the teacher in me just can't let that one go. :)

I have a bachelor's degree in Communication Studies with a minor in Psychology and a graduate degree in Education.
Wow, you learnt and teaches really good!

Sorry I got my BA in Music and now my MFA in Theatre. So yeah, eye ain't know good at spoken!
(sorry, cheezburger has really screwed up my spelling!)