Anyone here go to college?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I have a Music Ed degree. AA from University of Florida and BA from University of South Florida.

Hippo-it took me almost 6 years since I transferred (meaning I had to take a lot of stuff over) and took a semester off. When I graduated I didn't even walk. I was just glad to be done.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have a Music Ed degree. AA from University of Florida and BA from University of South Florida.

Hippo-it took me almost 6 years since I transferred (meaning I had to take a lot of stuff over) and took a semester off. When I graduated I didn't even walk. I was just glad to be done.
Hi kokogirl,

Glad to see you here. How did the girls do in the golf tournament?

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Just graduated from Penn State University in May with my Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
I graduated from Penn State in 1990 with a BS degree in nuclear engineering. Spent a couple of years working towards a MS degree from the University of Tennessee, but the combination of marriage, children, cats, dog, and John Malvo shooting less than a block away from my Rockville, MD office building took care of that path.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I work for Godiva Chocolatier now in their one corporate offices in Pennsylvania. I write internal software for them... Ideally, I'll move out to Silicon Valley eventually and get my masters. That's where Computer Engineers are thriving...

:)
Whoa. A friend of mine just started an internship at Godiva in Philly. Small world.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Hi kokogirl,

Glad to see you here. How did the girls do in the golf tournament?
They had fun, and that is what is important! The little one was scared to even enter and she had the best time and can't wait for the next tournament!

The older one did not like getting beaten badly and is ready to practice. LOL