Anyone here married?

S

Starry

I was an entertainer for 20 years.. LOL that should tell ya something *Crossing eyes* LMAO

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Where did you two meet?
We met through a friend who was my manager, and she had previously worked with him. We met at a get together at her house. I know, pretty boring huh ;) . We didn't date for a while, because his roommate was interested in me at the time, plus when we met I was only 17. We started dating like 5 months later, a month after I turned 18 we became official, and now it has been about 5 yrs!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Okay, so what are the vital stats? What's he do, where will you live, what about nursing school, etc? (My gosh, you can be so forward online, can't you?)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Okay, so what are the vital stats? What's he do, where will you live, what about nursing school, etc? (My gosh, you can be so forward online, can't you?)
Well we live in the east bay area. He is a customs officer and works at SFO. I currently go to California State Univ east bay ( which is really Hayward) I have applied to 5 nursing schools for the fall and I will find out if I got in in may/june. I finshed my prerequisites a while back and now am working on a bachelors while I try to get into a nursing program. And we have a child... a bouncy brown one ;). This is the first time since I was 14 that I have been unemployed. I worked in wireless sales until we moved here, for almost 3 years. Hmmmm maybe I should have a 20 q thread ;)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
He's a CUSTOMS officer? How does he like that with all of the changes that have happened in the last few years?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
He's a CUSTOMS officer? How does he like that with all of the changes that have happened in the last few years?
Well this is actually his first year as a Customs officer. Before that he worked for progressive insurance in claims investigation. He has a degree in criminal justice. Even when he was in college he worked in loss prevention, so that has always been his thing.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Very cool. I love learning about people! I could grill you for hours....maybe I should wait for your 20Q thread. :p

S

Starry

Kelley you two will have a great life together.. :) You are a doll how could he NOT adore you... we all do :)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Kelley you two will have a great life together.. :) You are a doll how could he NOT adore you... we all do :)
Oh, she has him wrapped around her little finger already. Remember, painted Blackberry immediately followed by an iPhone? ;) Girlfriend has skillz...