Anyone here married?

S

Starry

Hmmm...I'm sticking to my instincts on this one. ;) Your knight came charging in at the bottom of the thread, didn't he? :p

<---LOVES it!

Edit: Okay, not quite the bottom of the thread...

Yep cause we were on IRovr chatting smartypants.. :) And he was online anyhow... nice try.. but alas... darlin your wrong.. STILL! But I still love ya chickie chick chick :)

S

Starry

Hey, I let that bird win! The others were gonna peck me to death if I didn't give in!

edit: Bird? I don't know anything about no stinkin bird!

Honey.. the BIRD... ya know.. the one I'm always flippin at ya LMAO

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
HA! Made me laugh. Well, on that note I am going to try to sleep. Peaceful evening, everyone. And Dave, I really was just teasing when I called you a s*ut, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings!
G'nite :)

Takes a hell of a lot more than that to hurt my feelings, hon...

WTF is all this hoo haa about anyway

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Like I care? LOL. It's funny how you get mad enough to leave a forum because of someone online. Then you get disgusted by someone online. Also, gay doesn't mean happy in English context anymore - at all. It's fun lookign at your psots, they're so grammactically incorrect that it has tobe corrected so othe rmemebers can read it correctly. If I hadn;t said soemthign I can bet soemoen else would've. Good gosh - you have to be the only woman that I have absoluetly NO respect for.
You're joking about her posts, right? How ironic...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Like I care? LOL. It's funny how you get mad enough to leave a forum because of someone online. Then you get disgusted by someone online. Also, gay doesn't mean happy in English context anymore - at all. It's fun lookign at your psots, they're so grammactically incorrect that it has tobe corrected so othe rmemebers can read it correctly. If I hadn;t said soemthign I can bet soemoen else would've. Good gosh - you have to be the only woman that I have absoluetly NO respect for.
Grammatically incorrect? Have you read any of your posts? Your spell check is never on, so they're difficult to read! You may be--at times--helpful, and sometimes even witty--but you have been rude and condescending to more than a few people. The bad--in your case--outweighs the good.