Anyone here use the everything cafe iPhone app?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
Have you noticed when going between portrait and landscape when a thread is opened there is a strange glitchy blur like distortion of the text? I really would like to know if it is just my phone, thanks.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
If your an as you turn is it smears? If so then yes and I think everyone's does that and mine does it on other apps as well. Or do you mean something else?

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
It's not the normal blur that it has when rotating, it doesn't look right it's choppy and looks like a glitch

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
If your an as you turn is it smears? If so then yes and I think everyone's does that and mine does it on other apps as well. Or do you mean something else?
By smear do u mean the text looks briefly stretched and distorted?

Edit: just saw your response, great. Glad to know its not my phone

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This is something I'm aware of and hope to have fixed at some point in the future. No ETA, but definitely something that is on my radar.

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
Why does the dashboard no longer display replies to your threads/posts? I used to be able to click on that and it showed all of the updated responses to my threads. Now I have to go through several steps in my profile just to find out there are no responses

Also, why have they still not fixed the app? It still doesn't show my most recent posts in my profile

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Why does the dashboard no longer display replies to your threads/posts? I used to be able to click on that and it showed all of the updated responses to my threads. Now I have to go through several steps in my profile just to find out there are no responses

Also, why have they still not fixed the app? It still doesn't show my most recent posts in my profile
The most recent posts has been working for a little while now. Here is what I got on yours:
ImageUploadedByiCafe1334057237.101614.jpg