Anyone In Franklin, Tn Camping?

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I still can't decide where I'm going. I read in one post that the ATT stores are only getting 12-32 units depending on the store.

Flyboone

Jun 16, 2007
I still can't decide where I'm going. I read in one post that the ATT stores are only getting 12-32 units depending on the store.
I work in Brentwood! I haven't made up my mind yet where to go, but I was thinking the corporate AT&T store in the mall at Hickory Hollow. I like the mall idea because you get to wait indoors where it is air conditioned. The other place I thought about was the mall at Green Hills. I believe there is one right in Brentwood, but I haven't checked out it's location yet. I'm taking Friday off so I can make sure I get one.

Thanks,
Jason

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Yeah, I thought about the store at Hickory Hollow, that may be a good call...although I don't think I would spend the night out there. I think I'm going to go for the ATT corp store here in Franklin...but then again I'm tempted to head to Green Hills for the Apple store.

Flyboone

Jun 16, 2007
Yeah, I thought about the store at Hickory Hollow, that may be a good call...although I don't think I would spend the night out there. I think I'm going to go for the ATT corp store here in Franklin...but then again I'm tempted to head to Green Hills for the Apple store.
I agree about spending the night! I think I'll just swing by when the mall opens and see what's going on. If there is a line, I'll jump in. If not, I'll walk around checking back from time to time. It would be easy to grab lunch at the food court and then wait it out. I'm not sure if there is open wifi but I'll bring a chair and my psp just in case. Should be fun and worth the wait no matter what.

Thanks,
Jason

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I think I'll swing by the Franklin store late on thursday night just to see if people are starting to gather, if they are I'll probably jump right in. Otherwise I'll head up there a little before 9a to see if they are handing out numbers. This is all pretty crazy!

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I guess we're golden! I did see another guy on the boards but so far it's pretty slim.

May 25, 2007
Knoxville, TN
i have a buddy who is plannin on just drivin by every so often and checking on the length of the lines and hoppin in when they start to get long.

topdrunks

Jun 25, 2007
I really doubt that I will acctually "camp" for the phone. I can't see myself spending the night out anywhere, and I honestly don't think it will be necessary.

However, I live on Cool Springs Blvd, and will be keeping a very watchful eye on the Cool Springs/Mallory Ln store. I have Friday off. I think i'll line up around 4:30. Unless I catch a decent line before that.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I think I'll hang in Cool Springs and keep an eye out on the Mallory Ln. store as well. I talked to one of the managers there today and she seems pretty on top of things. She said they are going to keep the crowd updated as to how many phones they have left. I just can't imagine there being 500 people at that store.

Flyboone

Jun 16, 2007
I think I'll hang in Cool Springs and keep an eye out on the Mallory Ln. store as well. I talked to one of the managers there today and she seems pretty on top of things. She said they are going to keep the crowd updated as to how many phones they have left. I just can't imagine there being 500 people at that store.
I may end up at the Cool Springs store too. I think I would feel safer walking out of there than the Hickory Hollow mall.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I may end up at the Cool Springs store too. I think I would feel safer walking out of there than the Hickory Hollow mall.
No question about that...you don't want to let the sun go down on you at that mall.

RevRoy

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I am on staff at a church in mount juliet and we have all the phones for our staff through Judy at this store. She has had our account for about 5 years now. we started with her when she was over in the hermitage store. She has been very good to us. She said she already had a camper today around 10 when we spoke with her. I Think I just pick mine up here at the providence store. it's only a mile from my house and I have been keeping a close eye on it and as of 3:30 today we have no campers. I am hoping not to have to line up till after noon some time.