anyone in the okc area?

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
just seeing if anyone in the okc area is going to campout on the 28th or 29th?

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Hey man ill be at pennsquare on the 29th

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
really? i was thinkin about goin to att across from quail springs.

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I don't live in the city i live in Stillwater so the only place i KNOW will have iPhones is the Apple store so thats were ill be. Plus they should have more than AT T i would think.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i live in stillwater too, and i was told that they would be at the att across from quail. i figured it would be less crowded

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Crazy... Well im def. going to Apple

ash

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oklahoma
I live in Norman (please, let's not start an OU vs OSU fight!) and I think I'll be going to the AT&T in Crossroads Mall. There is also an AT&T store in Midwest City across the street from Tinker AFB but I talked to them and they are expecting a HUGE crowd and have hired security guards and everything. I thought about going to Penn but it seems like it will be more crowded than AT&T.

ash

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oklahoma
Oh, also, I don't think I'm going to camp out. I think I'll get there and scope it out in the morning and then just shop. I'll keep checking the line and jump in once it gets started.

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Hey man your in good company. I used to live in Norman. Im a OU football fan.

I'm def. not camping out. I'll get to the Apple store at 9 which is an hour before the mall opens. If there is a line and i wont be able to get a iPhone by being 9 hours early.. then I wont get one for awhile.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i got some buddies at norman so we're cool.. haha. anyways ya i plan on goin around 9 to the att by quail and scoping the line out. if there is a line then i guess ill start camping if not then im heading to penn square to walk around the mall and chill.

Mustang05

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
thought you were going to quail springs? I might go there too. to the at t you were talking about

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i am.. i said that if there is no line at the att by quail then i may go to the mall at penn and check the line at Apple and walk around the mall.

ash

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Oklahoma
It doesn't look like the one on Rockwell will have to iPhone. AT&T updated their "Find a store" page; they added iPhone to the search list. Here is the link:

http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store

I put in OKC, OK and 50 miles. It only listed 7 different AT&T stores.

kneshoba

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
It doesn't look like the one on Rockwell will have to iPhone. AT&T updated their "Find a store" page; they added iPhone to the search list. Here is the link:

http://www.wireless.att.com/find-a-store

I put in OKC, OK and 50 miles. It only listed 7 different AT&T stores.
yes just saw that today thats ok I'm on 63rd and Macarthur close to the expressway. Thanks