Anyone in the Philippines who can modify?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
i can pay.

i'd like themes, ringtones and games.

text me please 0918 557 1478
Why not just browse this forum and read and do it yourself? Im from USA so i cant help you out. i can only tell you to do some research. Its not hard to do honestly but patience is KEY! by the way how did you get your hands on a iPhone? i'm filipino myself, my cousin bought an iPhone the day it came out when he was visiting here. i know they don't sell iPhones in PI. so how did you get yours?

manolomm

Sep 19, 2007
i can pay.

i'd like themes, ringtones and games.

text me please 0918 557 1478
Just browse through this forum and im sure you'll be able to unlock your iPhone without anyones help. I have a friend from pi too who wanted to unlock his phone and just gave him the procedure and he was able to unlock it.

Sep 22, 2007
anyone in the philippines who can modify

i bought my phone from greenhills unlocked... they have a lot of guys with computers there but they didn't have any mods for the iPhone. they were only able to add songs to my iPhone.

i ordered one from the Apple online store but it's still on it's way here, my mom sent it to me via ship cargo. i couldn't wait anymore.

i'm too scared to mess with my phone. i've been reading some instructions on here but i'm scared of locking the phone or breaking it, it would cost 40 dollars to get it unlocked again. and if i break it, it would be hard to send it back to the us and get it repaired there.

so i just wanna pay someone who can modify it for me, at least they would really know what to do.