Anyone just listening to video on their iDevice?

Irish76

Bronze
Jun 22, 2012
I often listen to TV programs & stand up comedy videos while driving for work (long road trips). Am I a minority with this? I continue to go back & forth about a Nano 7g purchase. I'd like to be able to listen to some of my videos at the gym.

Curious to hear about others experiences.

Sent using iCafe app

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I'm unsure if you're referring to all iDevices, but I listen to comedy on my iPhone at night. It is perfect. I don't see any problems or issues doing that at the gym or any other place.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I often use the "audio only" feature of the Slingplayer mobile app to listen to TV as I drift off to sleep.
That is what I do with Pandora. I fall asleep listening to comedy, but then end up waking up to turn it off. It has a sleep feature, but I don't use it often.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
It's best for me although I still have to take a sleep aid. I enjoy falling asleep to comedy and waking up saying, "What the heck are they talking about now? They were talking about this I thought."
I like the way certain TV shows have a way of insinuating their way into my dreams. It can be pretty interesting. I usually listen to programs on the Science Channel.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I like the way certain TV shows have a way of insinuating their way into my dreams. It can be pretty interesting. I usually listen to programs on the Science Channel.
Oh gosh, that might cause me to have crazy dreams. I've never watched the Science Channel, only the History Channel.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
For a few days in a row last summer, I set "The Terminal Man" audiobook to play as I was falling asleep. I remember waking up to some intensely violent audio situations and wondering why the hell I was doing that.