Anyone know the wait time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nakdash

Jun 30, 2007
Went to a cingular store at 6pm yesterday and they sold out 10 people in front of me. The people at cingular offered that I signed myself up and they would ship and charge the iPhone when it became available.

Did anyone else do this? Or has anyone heard the wait time for people who signed up?

Thanks!

art

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
According to Apple it's 2-4 weeks for either an online order or a special order through AT&T

nakdash

Jun 30, 2007
There was about 50 people in front of me. It sounded like they only had around 30 8GB and 10? 4GB. First, they told me that I could get it by today and then they told me it could take weeks.

I read a rumor somewhere that Apple reported that they are expecting a shortage and that the ones who are waiting may wait awhile for it.

:(

nakdash

Jun 30, 2007
According to Apple it's 2-4 weeks for either an online order or a special order through AT&T

According to Apple.com or is that what they said at the store?

I wish they would update their phone availability list more frequent...I highly doubt that the Apple store 10 minutes from me still has them.

iwantaniphonenow

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
i went to AT&T today and they said that once its shipped it should be 1-2 days.....the dude said i will hopefully have it by monday or tuesday! they better not be lying. If i have to wait more than a week i will be maddddd