Anyone likes so you think you can dance?

maplelegend

Bronze
Jul 21, 2012
I always love this show and have watched the former 7 seasons. Anyone want to talk about this show?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I used to watch it back then in seasons 2 and 3, I believe, and it was very fun to watch. I tried watching a couple of episodes for the following seasons, though, but I didn't really like it as much. It sort of just faded and the talents weren't really that talented.

Kgd0630

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 8, 2010
Anderson, SC
We watch it DVR most of the time. It's pretty good. And "twitch" is always good to see on there.

maplelegend

Bronze
Jul 21, 2012
I used to watch it back then in seasons 2 and 3, I believe, and it was very fun to watch. I tried watching a couple of episodes for the following seasons, though, but I didn't really like it as much. It sort of just faded and the talents weren't really that talented.
Although I still love SYTYCD, I have to agree with you.Well the show really had its moment before, but it really went down hill these few years.What a pity!

maplelegend

Bronze
Jul 21, 2012
We watch it DVR most of the time. It's pretty good. And "twitch" is always good to see on there.
Yeah Twitch is one of my favourite guy on the show.And Allison is my favourite girl:)