Anyone Lining Up In Michigan?

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Is there anyone here that is lining upp in michigan...just wondering :laugh2::laugh2:

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
Where you at? Which store you going to? Im from there and i would guess the high traffic areas (Rochester,Troy, and the Auburn hills) will have people. I don't think anyone would be at stores down in Detroit area.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Where you at? Which store you going to? Im from there and i would guess the high traffic areas (Rochester,Troy, and the Auburn hills) will have people. I don't think anyone would be at stores down in Detroit area.

well i'm going to a southfield store...i have a friend there who has already reserved me one white 16 gig lol but i'm still getting there early!:p

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
well i'm going to a southfield store...i have a friend there who has already reserved me one white 16 gig lol but i'm still getting there early!:p
I have a friend up there that works at a store,but im not driving up from Columbus to get one from her :) Southfield is probably going to get busy. I lived up in Oxford/Lk Orion up until last year.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I have a friend up there that works at a store,but im not driving up from Columbus to get one from her :) Southfield is probably going to get busy. I lived up in Oxford/Lk Orion up until last year.
ohh actually that store dosent get really busy lol but the auburn hills somerset mall Apple store got crazy last yearr! lines were out the door

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
ohh actually that store dosent get really busy lol but the auburn hills somerset mall Apple store got crazy last yearr! lines were out the door
Thats what i figured those and that newer mall out in Rochester of Walton.

Mar 12, 2008
Numbers I need Numbers at partridge creek mall Apple store

Last edited by a moderator:

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
man i wish i had a friend with a hook up like that