Anyone not using a case?

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Mine has been nekked and floating around in my pocket since iDay. One small tiny scratch on the Apple logo n the back and some very very small scratches on the chromer on the front. Thats it.

I have ordered the Best Skins Ever though. They should be here soon.

- SR

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Just iCrystal Screen Protector, you would never know its there, but if it gets scratched, I just peel it off, stick another on there. I think of it as my $15 insurance plan that only covers scratches.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Mine has been nekked and floating around in my pocket since iDay. One small tiny scratch on the Apple logo n the back and some very very small scratches on the chromer on the front. Thats it.

I have ordered the Best Skins Ever though. They should be here soon.

- SR

Im still waiting for mine tooo! it shipped on friday!

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I had that incase skin and then read the post of someones phone getting all scratche up..

surely enough, i took mine out and saw the beginnings of wear on the bottom chrome part.. the thing that pisses me off is that its definitely not enough for them to go OH NO, let me replace that, but I still got scratches on my phone now from the case they sold me.

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Caseless here. It goes in my pocket 95% of the time. I do have a case for for the 5% of the time I need to put it in a bag with other stuff. Also, the camera case I recently bought came with a free passport holder, and it just happens to be the perfect size, so when it's in my camera bag, it goes in the passport holder.

BTW, I have dropped it once. Just over the weekend we were riding in the car and I had in on my lap while I was looking for something in the glove box (I was the passenger, NOT driving)... Going around a turn it slid off my lap and fell in between the seat and the console and then "clunked" down under the seat. Hubby and I just looked at each other for a moment.

I dug it out from under the seat and it was fine :) -- *phew*

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Caseless here. It goes in my pocket 95% of the time. I do have a case for for the 5% of the time I need to put it in a bag with other stuff. Also, the camera case I recently bought came with a free passport holder, and it just happens to be the perfect size, so when it's in my camera bag, it goes in the passport holder.

BTW, I have dropped it once. Just over the weekend we were riding in the car and I had in on my lap while I was looking for something in the glove box (I was the passenger, NOT driving)... Going around a turn it slid off my lap and fell in between the seat and the console and then "clunked" down under the seat. Hubby and I just looked at each other for a moment.

I dug it out from under the seat and it was fine :) -- *phew*
haha, yeah I had this happen, too. I just didn't really count it as dropping it, 'cause it landed on carpet, and no damage at all.
I baby my iPhone so much, I actually bother to slip it in my pocket, before I stand up out of the car, just to avoid the slim chance of dropping it. I actually put it back in my pocket, after every time I use it.