Anyone on here in Michigan?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
i am from bloomfield hills and my dad is gettin to my special store that no one knows about to get the phone!:laugh2:

Eliza

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I *may* be in Troy, Michigan on June 29. I am vacationing, but not sure of when I'll arrive.
I was going to drive up to Somerset (I live in Ohio) to go to the Apple Store, but I'm going to stay in town and go to the local AT&T store. Hopefully you'll get to Troy in time!

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I live in the Grand Rapids Metro area. I am planning on going to our Apple store. I'm not really one to camp out. I went there today and asked if there was going to be an official line. They didn't know. I don't want to wait 10-12 hours for one if somebody that strolls in at 5:55 PM has the same chance of getting one.

Jun 23, 2007
In Ann Arbor

I live in the Grand Rapids Metro area. I am planning on going to our Apple store. I'm not really one to camp out. I went there today and asked if there was going to be an official line. They didn't know. I don't want to wait 10-12 hours for one if somebody that strolls in at 5:55 PM has the same chance of getting one.
I'm probably planning to wait in line at one of the AT&T stores in town. I might consider driving to Flint if I thought the line might be shorter...