Anyone on Instagram?

anyone here on instagram? i am follow me @muckcityjustin

i love this app and i did a search on here and it came back with no results. Sorry if this is a thread already.

Why and how did I miss this thread IDFK! however, I am trying to follow all of you guys.

I got you Leannestarkie. When I put the names in Instagram tells me that they can't find you other guys. IDK what I'm doing wrong and it's starting to piss me off! It shouldn't be so hard! The only reason I got Leanestarkie is because I went to Muckcity's following area and found her. But the Find friends can't find anyone, or just won't.

Muckcityjustin - I've been following you for a while.

If you can find me I am @Sharunda on Instagram. I hope you guys can find me. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Why and how did I miss this thread IDFK! however, I am trying to follow all of you guys.

I got you Leannestarkie. When I put the names in Instagram tells me that they can't find you other guys. IDK what I'm doing wrong and it's starting to piss me off! It shouldn't be so hard! The only reason I got Leanestarkie is because I went to Muckcity's following area and found her. But the Find friends can't find anyone, or just won't.

Muckcityjustin - I've been following you for a while.

If you can find me I am @Sharunda on Instagram. I hope you guys can find me. Maybe you'll have better luck.
I did a search for you and it came up with no user found?

I did a search for you and it came up with no user found?
See, that's what I'm talking about! O_o Why can't the search find people? They've got a problem. I am following you though. If you look in your list of who's following you I should be there and you can follow me from there. That is actually how I was able to follow a few people because the search didn't work.

OMG! I am Sharunda1st on Instagram! Dag on it! Sorry. Maybe that's why you couldn't find me.

I thought I changed that. I just wanted Sharunda. I'll check into it. I remember changing the name.