Anyone on Instagram?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Guys, be aware of spam. If you see new followers check them out and you can tell if it's spam or not. It's usually how to make money online, something about shooting a movie and looking for cast members, or the usual how to gain a lot of followers. Block, delete comments and report as spam.

Europa

Senior Moderator
That guy is not following the right people. It's just like Twitter - the quality of the content depends on who you follow. Believe me, a lot of the pictures on Instagram are amazing. I think some people have a misconception of what gets posted there and assume that you have to use the crappy Instagram filters. You can use whatever programs or apps you want to edit the photos or you can post them unedited.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
That guy is not following the right people. It's just like Twitter - the quality of the content depends on who you follow. Believe me, a lot of the pictures on Instagram are amazing. I think some people have a misconception of what gets posted there and assume that you have to use the crappy Instagram filters. You can use whatever programs or apps you want to edit the photos or you can post them unedited.
Stop trying to confuse me with rational discourse and facts. My niece makes crappy Instagram pictures, and that's all I need to know. :D

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
It's getting to the point where I don't know who's using a real camera or an iPhone or Android. Lets not forget that a lot of people that use a "real camera" it's not any better than an iPhone. The rest you said it perfectly.