Anyone Play Video Games?

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I am an avid PC gamer and have a few systems that I play on. Just wondering if anyone here is a gamer as well?

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I play mostly Playstation and Game Cube. These are the two systems that I have liked the most over the past several years. I am looking forward to some of the new gaming systems that are coming out like the Wii.

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
I am also pretty excited about the Wii as well. I am not wild about the name but the games that are coming out for it look pretty sick and I can't wait to give the new Zelda a try!

razz

Aug 23, 2006
HI , well i have just about every system, but i am waiting for the new zelda, because i love link so much! But right now i am almost done with Fable(xbox) and GTA san andreas, and i also enjoy some pc games.

By the way i hate the name for the revelotion....THE WII.....why?

IAMFLY

Sep 10, 2006
I am also a pc gamer which is the way to go, but besides that I am still playing my xbox and I love halo and rainbow six, I do plan on purchasing the wii and see what it has to offer gaming wise and like razz mentioned I want to play the new zelda, whenever that decides to come out.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
xX187XxDarkSide is my xbox live gamertag
- if you wanna play let me know I play call of duty 4, halo 3(MLG only), and a little bit of need for speed haha!

I'm more of a console tamer cause me being a teen I really can't afford to waste my paycheck on upgrades for a computer and all, plus I'm starting to think more about school and friends so my video game craving has been decreasing like everyday

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I am an avid PC gamer and have a few systems that I play on. Just wondering if anyone here is a gamer as well?
Hello. Savannah. This is my backyard. Is your namesake the city of Savannah?

I also play madden, tiger, and cod on the 360 and pc to answer your question......

kenneth

Zealot
Gold
Aug 19, 2008
Texas
my gamertag is maximum gauge. Everybody add me and well play a lil something. I have about every honorable game for 360.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
GTA4 for PS3, gamertag is Youngbinks. I haven't played in a while though, need to get back on that.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
A thread from 2 years ago (Sept of 2006)? Wow, that is reaching back in time for a topic.

I'll bite.

I was originally a HUGE PC gamer back from 1999 until 2005. Starcraft really turned me on to PC gaming. Counter Strike was my frist real addiction to PC gaming. I would play 6 hours a night (or more) in college. Battlefield 1942 was MY game back when it came out, as well. Original CoD was my thing, too. Then, I fell into MMORPGs. The downfall of my PC gaming came after almost a year of World of Warcraft....when I realized that it had turned into an addiction (it had) I stopped playing any and all PC games. Haven't been back since, and I met a crap load of cool new friends here in Philly instead of being a ragging dork and not going outside.

Now, I am a console junkie. I used to be a PS junkie (PS, PS2 and PS3 owner). I traded in the PS3 September of 2007 for an xbox 360, and am happy I made that decision. I also own a Wii. Mainly sports games are my thing. Rock Band and GH are also favorites of mine.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
A thread from 2 years ago (Sept of 2006)? Wow, that is reaching back in time for a topic.
lol , I realized it too when I read how they were waiting for the wii or zelda or something.

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
PS3 of course. Cod4 and Gta IV
Gamer Tag Elbacanazo Hit me up if you have skills especially in COD4.