Anyone really rich own an iPhone and willing to reveal themselves?

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
From what I've read, I guess it really is true that middle to lower class citizens buy the iPhone, myself included. Either that or all of the upper class people are too modest and humble to admit it, which is fine.
Or perhaps the people who are making the real money don't have time to troll Internet forums.

Or maybe that's WHY they make the real money.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Couldn't help it

This place is a good excuse to show off my baby(M5) without feeling guilty. Picture taken with iPhone at Echo Lake, CO 2 days ago.
It looks so good with my iPhone.:laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:

mullman

Jul 18, 2007
Sweet E39 M5!
Drive it in good health!

I would love to own an M car although probably never will.

I did have the opportunity to tour BMW GmbH last year and drive an M6 for the day, incl WOT on the Autobahn heading toward Dingolfing. That was pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I love BMW M cars. I just picked up an 2007 M Coupe a couple of weeks ago. This is my third M car, fourth BMW.

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
I consider myself to be lower middle class. 26 years old. Independent.
I definitley could have used to money to pay off some bills. I do not regret buying the iPhone. best device ever. haven't had a single issue with it so far.
However, I do regret buying the 8 GB. I really wanted the 4GB iPhone. I hardly listen to music or watch movies on the go. so i don't really care too much about space.

But i went to over a dozen AT&T Apple stores and i was lucky that a couple of them only had a few 8 gb iPhones.

Thats suprising you regret buying an 8gig! I haven't heard anyone say that yet. I would just see someone regret buying a 4gig due to not ENOUGH space. Just my 2cents.

Im currently unemployed but I got one from selling some studio equipment! So yes, I don't have too much money either.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Not crazy.

That's one pretty car and you're not crazy. Very stylish :cool:.I'm also enjoying my 4th BMW. I need a fairly big one though, for kids and groceries. The M5 has power AND space. And it looks good with the iPhone. Did I mention that already?

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Why? HAHAHA

I love cars. Cars are my passion and hobby. I love to buy them, modify them and race them.

I traded in my 06 Lexus IS350 for the M Coupe. The IS was a nice car, just not for me. It was boring and soul-less. I wanted something that was fast, unique and rare. Short of a Ferrari, the M Coupe fits my needs nicely. With only a few thousand made, most have never seen one in person on the street. And with an 333HP inline-6 powering it, it proves to be quite a thrill ride.

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Why? HAHAHA

I love cars. Cars are my passion and hobby. I love to buy them, modify them and race them.

I traded in my 06 Lexus IS350 for the M Coupe. The IS was a nice car, just not for me. It was boring and soul-less. I wanted something that was fast, unique and rare. Short of a Ferrari, the M Coupe fits my needs nicely. With only a few thousand made, most have never seen one in person on the street. And with an 333HP inline-6 powering it, it proves to be quite a thrill ride.
There are a few of us extreme gearheads on here... I had one of the first supercharged E46 M3's in the US, let me tell you that even after all of my other cars I still can hop into a bone stock E46 M3 and have the time of my life, can't wait to get another soon and drive it daily!

Check out www.6speedonline.com and join, i'm iLLM3 on there :cool:

Martin

here is one of my toys :)

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I had an E46 M3 in Laguna Seca Blue/Black not too long ago.

I'm already a member of 6Speed Online but haven't posted there much. I'm a regular on s2ki.com and m3forum.com.

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
On iDay, as I was waiting online I was chatting with this really nice gentlemen who told me that his good friend was buying an iPhone in soho and said "her name is whoopi, maybe you know her" ;). Because she didn't want to wait online, she had her friend who she saw online buy her one and paid for both of them.

bimmer10

Aug 3, 2007
First time posting here. I had to chime in on this thread as Im a car and motorcycle buff myself. I've had 91 300zx twin turbo, 87 Mercedes 190E-16V, 87 Porsche Targa updated with C2 kit and wheels, 95 E36 M Avus Blue, 01 Lexus IS300, currently own a 03 350Z, and a Harley Fatboy for me and a Sportster for my wife.

Attached is a pic of the Z.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I also own 2 hybrids - a Mercury Mariner and a Honda Accord.

turbo187

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
There are a few of us extreme gearheads on here... I had one of the first supercharged E46 M3's in the US, let me tell you that even after all of my other cars I still can hop into a bone stock E46 M3 and have the time of my life, can't wait to get another soon and drive it daily!

Check out www.6speedonline.com and join, i'm iLLM3 on there :cool:

Martin

here is one of my toys :)
Martin, you're such a poseur! :laugh2:

Guys... this kid still lives with his parents. that's actually his dad's car! :laugh2:

turbo187

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
LOL, WTF... Martin, Russ? What are you guys doing in here? Hahah

To answer the original question - yeah I would like to think I'm a pretty big deal. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogny. I just picked up 3 iPhones and set me back the same amount I spend on temporary tattoos every week or so. No big deal.

;)
I didn't know they have iPhones in Sweden yet.... oh wait, they don't! :p:cool:

mullman

Jul 18, 2007
prop-

Very cool and thx for posting!
Capitalism in its finest hour :laugh2: