Anyone really rich own an iPhone and willing to reveal themselves?

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Martin, you're such a poseur! :laugh2:

Guys... this kid still lives with his parents. that's actually his dad's car! :laugh2:
Lol Russ what's funny is I wish he would buy me such a car so I can make money grow even more, or even enjoy cars and have the same passion. He won't ever get into any of my cars let alone go for a ride :/

turbo187

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
Lol Russ what's funny is I wish he would buy me such a car so I can make money grow even more, or even enjoy cars and have the same passion. He won't ever get into any of my cars let alone go for a ride :/
Cars aren't everyone's "thing," as I'm sure you're well aware. Hopefully, you've been able to connect with him on some other level:)

-Russ

and so as to try to keep this thread on topic, maybe you guys should post your cars here:
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/what-do-you-drive-or-ride.6852/

(attack of the 6speeders:laugh2:)

Last edited by a moderator:

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I work for a radio station. I didn't have to buy my iPhone, I got it for free as part of Apple's PR effort. I would have bought it anyway

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
Cars aren't everyone's "thing," as I'm sure you're well aware. Hopefully, you've been able to connect with him on some other level:)

-Russ

and so as to try to keep this thread on topic, maybe you guys should post your cars here: http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/what-do-you-drive-or-ride.6852/

(attack of the 6speeders:laugh2:)
Well to keep this short, yes now we both enjoy each others company and can relate in many ways, we weren't close when I was growing up , but since I've grown older and more mature, establishing myself and so on we have tons to talk about, he's just an old fashioned hard worker!

taloula

Jul 18, 2007
recent college grad that has bills to pay off but i saved for the phone... not rich but a good saver...
KUDOS to you!

Ok, middle/upperclass
Own my own businesss
This has been the best purchase...
for me being ADD.

It truly keeps me organized...
and keeps me busy. :p
with every though...
google it...
or read www, pages and pages of em.

~T

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Im 16 and I paid for it all myself. I live alright :)

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Well I'm poor now after spendi g a few hundred bucks on the phon, bills and 3 days vacation and now my bank is at 25 bucks LOL
oh well hopefully the check I get on Monday would cover my bills for this month
so to those who are healthy , u lucky bastards LOL jk

Ps I'm a college student earning as much as I spend

maxsfarm

Aug 5, 2007
millionaire, barely, very happy iPhone owner

16 yr old daughter bought one as well after saving up for 6 months

had to buy online as we were all in Peru on vacation on the date Apple decided to first allow purchases -- not many Apple or AT&T stores in Machu Picchu. ;)

had to wait about a week to receive them as they did no first-day shipments for online purchases, but part of that week we were still overseas anyway

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
im jealous of your richinity

maxsfarm

Aug 5, 2007
guess this is why people aren't posting if they are upper middle class. should have trusted my instincts and not shared, but thought the OP really wanted to test the proposition and needed some facts.

peepboon

Jul 11, 2007
hi guys...from the UK here. Waiting for the iPhone to hit the UK in Dec 07.

I would say that I am born in a smart family. My dad started off with literally nothing and now leases (rent out to others) houses and businessses, he also does a bit of property development. He is retired now at the age of 50.

I'm kinda lucky...

Here is my first car: (I got it when I was 17, insurance is a killer here so I will have to wait to get the Japanese import of the Civic 07) - Also, the guy with the stunning Porche is a lucky man *drools*

My recently purchased laptop & 22" Samsung

Also, again like many of you phone lovers, I love smart phones. I don't know if you guys have them in America but I have owned:

Sony Ericsson P800
2nd generation - the P900

3rd - p910

4th - p990

My newest phone isn't very 'smart' but more of stylish :p - I have the LG Prada now, lol. It will last me until the uber iPhone is out in the UK - Cant wait!

Im not comfortable myself...just scrounge off my parents a lot...lol

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Not rich....very comfortable lifestyle. Riddicuosly low monthly rental 1 bedroom. DJ for a living. When I bought the iPhone Day One I knew it would hurt me a bit $$$ wise for about a week or so. But then again I don't remember it hurting at all...in fact it was quite painless

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I highly doubt he'd post here if he were a member, but rapper Ja Rule has an iPhone. He was wearing it on BET's 106 & Park the other day.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Buying the iPhone was not a financial setback for me, but I did know this day was coming even though I tried to fight it. That said, I made a conscious effort to curtail my gadget spending for the 3 months leading up to iDay.

I am a gadget freak, I love expensive toys that never really make my life as easy as their packaging description says :p Now the iPhone on the other hand, it's actually delivering on it's promises.

ahaxton

Aug 5, 2007
I have an iPhone and a new bmw, that's all I will say. No need to get into financial figures.

Swingline

Aug 16, 2007
Well I'm poor now after spendi g a few hundred bucks on the phon, bills and 3 days vacation and now my bank is at 25 bucks LOL
oh well hopefully the check I get on Monday would cover my bills for this month
so to those who are healthy , u lucky bastards LOL jk

Ps I'm a college student earning as much as I spend
that's a really good way to go into bankruptcy