Anyone recently order an iPhone 5s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I haven't seen much in the way of estimates based on initial shipping times. When I bought my iPhone 4s from the Apple Store, it arrived a week or so early. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with your iPhone 5s. They set expectations low. Either they are dead on or you're a happy customer. Here's hoping for the latter.

The gold is nice. I returned my Space Gray and got the gold. Enjoying it and you will you too!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I haven't seen much in the way of estimates based on initial shipping times. When I bought my iPhone 4s from the Apple Store, it arrived a week or so early. I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with your iPhone 5s. They set expectations low. Either they are dead on or you're a happy customer. Here's hoping for the latter.

The gold is nice. I returned my Space Gray and got the gold. Enjoying it and you will you too!

CONGRATS CHRIS!

I had the opportunity to see, touch and hold the Gold iPhone 5s and it does look good. It's not overdone. It has the right amount of Gold color to it. Not brassy but subtle and elegant. It's a nice looking iPhone 5s.

I can only wish Apple makes this with black next year for the iPhone 6, no matter what the screen size change will or will not be, a Gold and Black iPhone would be a great selling iPhone. IMHO

If they offer a Gold and Black iPhone that will be what I buy.

Anyway CONGRATS Chris for getting the iPhone you wanted.

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
I just picked up a 32g space grey 5s for my wife for her bday. Thought she would want the gold but she preferred the grey. Worked out better since our Apple Store had 1 still in stock. Cha ching and she is happy. When Momma's happy, everyone's happy :)

So wife and step daughter on 5s's, me (and even my dear mother) on a 5 and now if I can just get my rebel daughter to join us and ditch her windows phone LOL.

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
How long did your wife's phone take to arrive

Sent using iCafe app
Ordered on October 23rd, arrived on November 1st. Less than 2 weeks. The first couple days Apple showed "Processing Your Order." Then "Preparing To Ship" and off it went. China to Korea to Anchorage to Jersey. Boom. :)

I'm guessing I got lucky and they had a supply of the model I ordered, and I placed my order at just the right time. Previously I ordered one for my son and it took a full 2 weeks. Still, not so bad.

Sent using iCafe app