Anyone recommend a case for original iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bitter

Sep 15, 2007
I know it is a little soon, but has anyone come across any good cases or any type of protective covering besides Invisible Shield and products like it?

I was looking at the socks Apple has in their store, is that worth buying?

Bitter.

Mac Migs

Jul 11, 2007
I know it is a little soon, but has anyone come across any good cases or any type of protective covering besides Invisible Shield and products like it?

Bitter.
I have an iPhone with the very nice and simple agent18 case. I just bought an iPod touch for my daughter. I emailed agent18 a few days ago and they have a case in the works for the iPod touch.

Bitter

Sep 15, 2007
Those cases on the iPhone and other iPods look very thick. Do you think the iPod touch case will be thick like that too? I am looking for something really thin that can be removed often. =/

Bitter.

Mac Migs

Jul 11, 2007
Those cases on the iPhone and other iPods look very thick. Do you think the iPod touch case will be thick like that too? I am looking for something really thin that can be removed often. =/

Bitter.
The agent18 case for the iPhone is really form fitting and adds the least amount of extra bulk. The agent18 case is my 4th case for my iPhone and I like it the best out of all the cases I've purchased so far. This one is definitely a keeper in my opinion.

I'm sure when they finish the case for the iPod touch, it'll be form fitting as well. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you end up purchasing it when it's finally released.

Bitter

Sep 15, 2007
I am not really into the iSkin. It just seems too bulky. I want something that can preserve the natural, sleek shape of the iPod and keep it thin and easy to remove for use.

Bitter

Mac Migs

Jul 11, 2007
I am not really into the iSkin. It just seems too bulky. I want something that can preserve the natural, sleek shape of the iPod and keep it thin and easy to remove for use.

Bitter
Agent18 case... when it comes out for the iPod touch of course ;)

khartsell

Oct 22, 2007
another idea

Agent18 case... when it comes out for the iPod touch of course ;)
i just got the Invisishield from ZAGG--www.shieldzone.com It is a bit tricky to apply, but once you get it on it is really invisible and seems like it will be extremely protective.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
GET THE ISKIN

"i swear by iskin they make the best cases"

it is coming it says it on their website

http://www.iskin.com/

when you first posted this i went to the site and saw the iskin for iPod touch thre, i went today to see if there was an update to this skin and i see noting there that shows this skin... are they updating the design or just decided to bail on it ?

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Invisible Shield makes a full body shield. I put one on my iPod video last year and was extremely impressed with it.

I just put one on my iPhone tonight and once again, I'm totally in love with the way it looks and feels!

I've noticed that it REALLY hides the fingerprints as well compared to a naked iPhone!

jrubin24

Nov 16, 2007

Bitter.
personally to me, Apple socks suck...don't every buy them. if you wanted a case like that buy a colorful sock and put your ipod in there! anyways i have a 8GB ipod touch and i currently own the griffin technology reflect case. this cases works wonders and even comes with a screen protector. this is a very good buy for $30.

T

traxathletic

CapsuleTouch...Hope you like it!

Bitter.
I just wanted to share the newest creation brought to you by Trax Athletic:
ULTRABLACK CapsuleTouch, Created by SwitchEasy.

Comes with all of these....and even available in these colors:

You can visit us on eBay: (ID) isellforacause

Search for us at Amazon: Trax Athletic, you can do a search for CapsuleTouch as we are the ONLY retailer with these products...(Aside from SwitchEasy.....We are their US retailer that ships internationally for them)

You can also visit our website:www.traxathletic.com

Let me know if you have any questions about it, or if you'd like some positive customer feedback. You can read reviews at iLounge as well :)

Thanks for looking!
~Brandi
Founder/President Trax Athletic