Anyone remember me?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Hey guys and gals. Just got my iPhone 7 plus and decided to check back in here. It's been a long time. Hope all of you are well!
Personally, I do not remember you (for that I apologize); nonetheless, I’m glad that you’re back and I want to extend a warm welcome back to you!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Which iPhone model are you using these days? What TV shows are you watching? Which good movies have you seen and recommend?

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Personally, I do not remember you (for that I apologize); nonetheless, I’m glad that you’re back and I want to extend a warm welcome back to you!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Which iPhone model are you using these days? What TV shows are you watching? Which good movies have you seen and recommend?
Easy there, friendzone.

Last edited:

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa
I have the first iPhone. It's still running like a champ. I love all soap operas because I don't work and the taxpayers paid for my phone. I've seen lots of p*rn recently. LOL.

Naps has got to appreciate this response.

Terry M.

Contributor
Silver
Feb 27, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa

To be serious, thank you for the warm welcome back.