Anyone seeing this glitch/problem?

Azteka

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
The 707
I modded my iPhone earlier today and now I just recently noticed that there is this YELLOWISH light comin from the right of my screen! Any one know the cause of this!?

eplantz

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I modded my iPhone earlier today and now I just recently noticed that there is this YELLOWISH light comin from the right of my screen! Any one know the cause of this!?
because you installed the DOCK program?

ambo

Sep 12, 2007
because you installed the DOCK program?
hahah true story. So many people install things they don't even understand. This being one of the most popular.

"omg there is a yellow light in the bottom corner of my screen! i'm scared of it!" :eek:

Azteka

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
The 707
hahah true story. So many people install things they don't even understand. This being one of the most popular.

"omg there is a yellow light in the bottom corner of my screen! i'm scared of it!" :eek:
no I'm not talking about the sunburst at the BOTTOM right corner!......this yellow light is comin from the whole side of my screen and then fading out to the left I'll try n get a good view n take a pic!

ambo

Sep 12, 2007
no I'm not talking about the sunburst at the BOTTOM right corner!......this yellow light is comin from the whole side of my screen and then fading out to the left I'll try n get a good view n take a pic!
oooh ok at least we can rule that out lol