Anyone still have the first iPhone?

CincyKSC

Apr 1, 2012
I remember when the new iPhones first came out and my husband and I were determined that we weren't going to spend that kind of money on a phone. Usually I would get a new phone and he would get my old one because he's so good at dropping or drowning his. This year I'd gone Christmas shopping with my 9 year old granddaughter and she's the one that talked me into getting one for Pop Pop. I made her SWEAR not to tell him. When we walked into the house she saw him and said "You'll never guess what we got you for Christmas" and held up the sack from AT&T. KIDS! Well we still have that iPhone plus 2 3gs plus 2 4gs. The first one and the 2 3gs are used by grandkids for games :) And the now 13 yr old that tells everything has her very own iPhone ;)

hot_mamma311

Bronze
Aug 13, 2007
Chicago
I still have the V1 8GB iPhone in perfect condition in the original box :) I can't seem to part with it!I did not camp out to get it either. I think I got it a couple weeks after release.
I have sold my 3G and 4 but held onto that one. I will also sell my 4S for the new one thats announced today...the suspense is killing me!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Do any of you have a pic of it? I would love to see one!
It's still a beautiful design. Flat back but comfortable to hold. And the home button still works way better than my iPhone 4’s!

ImageUploadedByiCafe1347468141.166794.jpg

djkeev

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Have as in own..... Or use?

Have .....yes
Use.....no

The newer older phones have become iPod touches for the grand kids.

Dave

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I just pre ordered my iPhone 5. At the end of check before hitting submit , I saw unlimited 4G with out visual voicemail and unlimited 4g with visual voicemail in the bill...both $30 and it couldn't be removed. I don't know what happened there. I hope I didn't loose my grandfathered unlimited plan.