Anyone still looking for a brand new iPhone?

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Stolen? Legit? Maybe they found these boxes in the back of Apple's building in the dumpsters.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
If you have a businesss account with Apple, you can buy as many iPhones as you like. I think they had to do this, when corporates wanted to roll out iPhones for their staff. Could you imagine a company going to Apple and wanting say 500 phones and Apple telling them "only 2 per customer, thank you come again"?

Maybe these people bought loads hoping to unlock them and sell them on for a quick profit. But now the 3G iPhone is on its' way, they need to get rid of them fast!

Stolen? Legit? Maybe they found these boxes in the back of Apple's building in the dumpsters.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Let's say these are good phones. I still wouldn't pay those prices with the new phone coming out soon. I would at least wait until June to see when the phone was going to be released.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah unless someone is in desperate need for an iPhone right now then I would advise against paying $400 for one.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Corporate account? Maybe, I always wondered when browsing on ebay how or why people could have that many iPhones, then stacking them on top of each other like seeing that many iPhone would really entice me to buy from that seller, Lol! I also wondered where or how they could afford all those iPhone cause it could easily cost well over $20,000 dollars!

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
eBay rules are slightly different (not sure if they have changed).

If you are selling an iPhone on eBay, you picture must show the actual unit itself. If you are selling 2 iPhones, then your picture must show the actual 2 iPhones. So on and so forth.

A lot of people were selling iPhones that they never actually had, and it caused a headache for eBay.

We could always take those iPhone boxes and make an iPhone house?

Corporate account? Maybe, I always wondered when browsing on ebay how or why people could have that many iPhones, then stacking them on top of each other like seeing that many iPhone would really entice me to buy from that seller, Lol! I also wondered where or how they could afford all those iPhone cause it could easily cost well over $20,000 dollars!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
eBay rules are slightly different (not sure if they have changed).

If you are selling an iPhone on eBay, you picture must show the actual unit itself. If you are selling 2 iPhones, then your picture must show the actual 2 iPhones. So on and so forth.

A lot of people were selling iPhones that they never actually had, and it caused a headache for eBay.

We could always take those iPhone boxes and make an iPhone house?
Oh. Well thanks for clearing that up for me, that does make more sense, and a step forward in better businesss :)

+Thanks

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I wouldn't buy from them either...it just seems a little weird to me and with the rumors that are out about the new iPhone, they could be around that price, and they are just a few weeks away too.