Anyone think Google's app sucks?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TH55

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
I also think facebooks app sucks but just bc of the basic design, you have little control over anything and can't zoom

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I don't use that app. It would be a waste of space on my phone since there is a Google search bar in Mobile Safari and Google Advanced Search is my top bookmark.

dickdaney

Jan 2, 2010
Googles apps are complete crap on the iPhone. Which makes me not want to ever buy an Android device. Google voice was pretty much unusable for abut six months. Their gmail app is crap. Google search and google + are only halfway usuable. It amazes me that they continue to make make half-assed apps and expect people to support their company.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
The Google search app is pretty pointless, I tend to agree with Europa. Why use it when Mobile Safari has this feature built in? Plus when you use the Google app it launches an in app browser which is nowhere near as good as Safari. I like to enjoy browsing the internet, having a laggy/crappy browser isn't what I call useful.

@TH55 instead of using the Google app use Spotlight and initiate a web search from there :)