Anyone Upgraded Apple TV2 to iOS 5.0?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I just tried and it failed. Hopefully a server issue. I will try again later.
Has anyone else upgraded?

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Hockey is big for me. Being out of NY for the time being, it will allow me to easily catch up on my Islanders. I might make the jump to actually get GameCenter, but that's a big nut.
Chris, are the Hockey games free, without any subscription? That would be big.
Just got it downloaded and installed. The 4th (or was it 5th) time was the charm!
Thanks.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Chris, are the Hockey games free, without any subscription? That would be big.
Just got it downloaded and installed. The 4th (or was it 5th) time was the charm!
Thanks.
No, just the short recaps. The season is something like $169 or so. Not sure of the exact pricing.

Oct 3, 2009
I updated all my macs, ipads and the Apple TV about 5pm today. Everything went well. Apple TV failed once and then worked right after. Others worked fine.

Oct 3, 2009
Wall Street Journal and Hockey... are they trying to bore us to death?
hahahaha

I know it. Of all the things they could add....the wall street journal? Really?

No love for the football lovers.

I would have liked to see a photobucket addition.

I see they fixed YouTube.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
The mirroring only works from the iPhone 4S and the iPad 2. I'm a lot annoyed that it doesn't work on the iPhone 4.
Thanks John, I just saw my question answered in another thread and was going to edit my post. I'm fairly annoyed as well. Hopefully a jailbreak tweak will enable this feature for the 4.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks John, I just saw my question answered in another thread and was going to edit my post. I'm fairly annoyed as well. Hopefully a jailbreak tweak will enable this feature for the 4.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app
Yup, I'm counting on it.

Just a heads up, I played Real Racing 2 on my iPhone 4 and the sound came out via the ATV2 but no video. The iPhone 4 has got to be capable of doing it.