Anyone use Spoofapp to change caller id?

Shanezam203

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
I have an active Sim Card in both the iPhone and a BB Curve.
I am looking to keep my 815 # in the BB Curve but also make calls from the iPhone and SMS and have them come up from my BB Curve 815# is that possible?

My iPhone now has a 205 #, I don't want that showing up when I call... Will Spoofapp work? If so, is there a free version?

Thanks,
Shane

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
I used the trial version of SpoofApp. Worked pretty well, even though it was limited to only 2 minutes. I made 2 one minute calls to my friends using their own numbers.

Worked fine, but I'm not sure if that is an economical solution to your problem considering SpoofApp charges wayyy too much money.

Also, I'm willing to bet you would start getting tired of having to remember every single number you want to call since you can't pull straight from your contacts.

Shanezam203

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
Also, I'm willing to bet you would start getting tired of having to remember every single number you want to call since you can't pull straight from your contacts.
The version 1.0.1 I have has a Contacts button and it does pull from my contacts.

So you have to pay for the minutes, there isn't a Free app that does this?

It is asking me for a PIN, what is that?

BBGT2

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
The version 1.0.1 I have has a Contacts button and it does pull from my contacts.

So you have to pay for the minutes, there isn't a Free app that does this?

It is asking me for a PIN, what is that?

That is you have to buy some minutes in order to use their product, go to their website its very educational.

Shanezam203

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
Yeah, I went to the website and checked it out before I posted.

Thanks for the info guys.

Shane