Anyone use two iPhone on one Windows computer?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

axhoaxho

Jul 3, 2007
Greetings,

My wife and I are both planning to get our iPhone (one for her, one for me.)

Can we both connect our two iPhones to one single computer (a Dell 9100, with 4 USP ports, and running XP Pro)? :confused:

Can iTune 7.3 in my Dell allow me to connect and use two iPhone? Or I would need to use two separate computers to connect our two iPhone? :confused:

Thanks for any insights,

With best regards,
- Alex.

Donkanometry

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Greetings,

My wife and I are both planning to get our iPhone (one for her, one for me.)

Can we both connect our two iPhones to one single computer (a Dell 9100, with 4 USP ports, and running XP Pro)? :confused:

Can iTune 7.3 in my Dell allow me to connect and use two iPhone? Or I would need to use two separate computers to connect our two iPhone? :confused:

Thanks for any insights,

With best regards,
- Alex.
I have to iPhones connected to my pc with no problems. It's just like synching multiple ipods to iTunes. Have fun!

Ryan

Lips2000

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Houston, TX
To add to what Donka said:

My wife and have an iPhone each and we both sync with the same XP machine. What I did was set up two user accounts (one for me and one for her) and we use fast user switching. This way, iTunes will keep her playlist and stuff separate from mine. The one trick, though, is to put all your music in a shared folder and then point iTunes to that folder for both users making sure to turn off the "Consolidate Library" feature in iTunes.

It sounds complicated but it's really not.

Mark