Anyone using a vehicle mount?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ocala

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Ocala, FL
IF so which ones? I really want to pick one up but the one i have found on here that i want isn't out yet?

Try this....

http://www.ram-mount.com/mount/ramb339un3_iPhone.htm

BEST quality, made in USA. Can be customized as all parts are interchangeable. In addition they are inexpensive. I have one for the phone as well as my GPS.

Especially due to the fact that the iPhone has no actual KEYS, it's almost a must to mount it. These mounts can be adjusted to put the phone wherever you want.

Good Luck:cool:

Mac Insomniac

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Ram Mounts

Those Ram Mounts are great. I have one for my PBG4 in a 2003 Tundra. I use it to lay my phone on when my computer isn't on it. With a case around the phone it has a lot of grip. I would defintiley suggest these mounts.

eric1952

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
vehicled mount

IF so which ones? I really want to pick one up but the one i have found on here that i want isn't out yet?
i ordered the one from the everything i phone store it has a nice ajustable neck,and holds the iPhone snuggly.the only thing is you would think since it fits in your lighter socket, that they would have gave it the abilty to charge the phone.

Jul 10, 2007
But is there a mount that allows you to swivel the phone so you (the passenger of course) can watch a movie or video in the "landscape" type mode?

Redwin

Jul 19, 2007
Hey guys new to the site! When I saw this subject and I immediately thought the vehicle mount had been released. Anyway the answer to this question is… yes! The long awaited iPhone Vehicle mount will be released by the end of July. The site is called www.proclipusa.com. I’ve used them for years, nothing is better than this... I’ve tried everything! Can’t wait for them to release it! But for now, I’m able to use my iPOD vehicle mount from proclip… pretty cool! Anyway, Hope this helps.

Redwin