Anyone using Incipio case for iPhone 4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jd4537

Bronze
Jul 12, 2010
if yes - you have any pro's / con's for the case? and what model are you using. If possible can you publish your pic as well?

h1w1nd

Nov 28, 2008
california
Using the Incipio NGP matte black case from AT&T. Nice caes but add's bulk and weight to the iPhone which I don't really like.

My big issue with this case is the flash... Taking pics with the case on I've noticed it washes out the pics.

Jul 12, 2010
I had both the Silicrylic and Feather on my old iPhone before I got the iPhone 4. They never lasted more than a month before their finish would begin to peel. They would offer to replace it if I'd pay postage. HUH? They won't pay shipping on a faulty product? I was fed up with Incipio and quit buying their products. Right now I'm using Case-Mate 'barely there' in white (glossy) and love it. But it's only been a few days so we will see how it holds up.

Jul 11, 2010
i have the Incipio SILICRYLIC. Nice case. Only con i see is the rubber that surrounds the home key becomes streched out after awhile. Prob from taking it in and out of my pocket. I just ordered the Scosche bandEDGE along with my invishield front and back covers i think this will be my fovorite combo.