Anyone using Incipio case for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by jd4537, Jul 14, 2010.

1. jd4537

jd4537 Member
    Bronze

if yes - you have any pro's / con's for the case? and what model are you using. If possible can you publish your pic as well?

2. h1w1nd

h1w1nd New Member

Using the Incipio NGP matte black case from AT&T. Nice caes but add's bulk and weight to the iPhone which I don't really like.

My big issue with this case is the flash... Taking pics with the case on I've noticed it washes out the pics.

3. Seattleite

Seattleite New Member

I just picked up the Incipio Silicrylic today. So far it's great - very light and does not add bulk!

4. missygal

missygal Zealot
    Silver

I'm using the Feather and I LOVE IT! Very light and easy to hold on to!

5. DreamcastDC

DreamcastDC New Member

I had a Incipio Silicrylic, its a very good case, it covered the back, and the antenna steel band.

6. Susan in S FL

Susan in S FL New Member

I had both the Silicrylic and Feather on my old iPhone before I got the iPhone 4. They never lasted more than a month before their finish would begin to peel. They would offer to replace it if I'd pay postage. HUH? They won't pay shipping on a faulty product? I was fed up with Incipio and quit buying their products. Right now I'm using Case-Mate 'barely there' in white (glossy) and love it. But it's only been a few days so we will see how it holds up.

7. iconone

iconone Zealot
    Gold

My buddy picked up a incipio hard/soft case. It looks good and it has the rubber inside with the hard outside.

8. anthony2558

anthony2558 New Member

i have the Incipio SILICRYLIC. Nice case. Only con i see is the rubber that surrounds the home key becomes streched out after awhile. Prob from taking it in and out of my pocket. I just ordered the Scosche bandEDGE along with my invishield front and back covers i think this will be my fovorite combo.

9. Njshoremom4gurlz

Njshoremom4gurlz Contributor
    Silver

Me today I am, it's so thin and love it!
    I have inthink 3 incipio covers lol

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app