Anyone want to sell me their spare Anti-Glare?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I am thinking about buying the anti-glare for the iPhone and I don't really want to buy 2 for $14 so any willing to sell their spare for about $7.

Thanks

Sep 10, 2007
I am thinking about buying the anti-glare for the iPhone and I don't really want to buy 2 for $14 so any willing to sell their spare for about $7.

Thanks
How cheap do you have to be to go through the hassle for $7 after buying an iPhone?

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Just what I was going to say. You beat me to it. The shipping will be almost as much as buying 2 if you are not near an Apple store. If you are, just buy 2. The other one will not go to waste.
okay i am pretty sure I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH MY MONEY AND don't NEED TO ASK ANYONE ELSE!

READ THE ORIGNIAL POST AND ONLY ANSWER IF IT APPLIES TO YOU!

and in this case it would be ANYONE WANT TO SELL THEIR SPARE ANTI-GLARE

So shut up and don't reply just to flame!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Whoa there, Flossie -- don't get yer knickers in a twist. We were just trying to point out that the cost of shipping and the $7 for the screen would probably negate any savings you were hoping to get.

You need to learn some manners here at the iCafe or you won't get any help here and your time will grow short.

Grow up.

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
lol talk about being grumpy! hahaha

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Oh my god you STILL don't UNDERSTAND.
First off I'm not asking for Advice wow!
Secondly the question is anyone want to sell an anti-glare.
Thirdly why do you even bother replying if doesn't address the question.

I'm pretty sure this goes for all posts.

And what you are doing is called FLAMING. Look it up.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wow...I think they were just trying to point out the obvious. I mean, I'm not a rocket scientist but if I was going to pay almost as much for 1 of them, and then worry about it being shipped, lost in the mail, etc., I think I would opt for going ahead and buying 2 of them in the store and not deal with shipping from somebody I don't know, sending them money, having to wait for it to be shipped, PLUS, I do have a second one. And if money was an issue, I could possibly sell that second one to somebody close and recoup the money I didn't want to spend in the first place.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
I feel anger here.
are you people trying to hijack this thread? All I asked was a simple yes or no question: Do you want to sell me your spare anti-glare. But instead I get all these pointless replies

I just don't understand...

2 pages of replies yet not one an answer to the OP wow this must be a record.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
wow nirav, cant u accept a little help. no1 is trying to tell u what to do or make you do anything, every1 here is just trying to help you out and you respond with anger, not very polite or appreciated among members of the EIC.

nirav464

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
You know what just stop replying to this thread.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
How come I get blamed for the hijack when I had the shortest post. I am kind of bored, though.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
If you think about it for a minute, all of you are providing information; or unsolicited advice that wasn't asked for in the 1st place.

And even after the OP posted that he wasn't looking for advice, ya'll still continued. Then say things like his attitude wont get him want he wants, he needs anger management, or he wont be around on the forums long.

I am citing a post of my own in which I did the same thing you all are doing here. I answered an OP's question with my personal thought- nothing of which had anything to do with the question. And yes- he blasted me for it.

All I'm saying is that no one can make someone hear you if they're not willing to listen; and in this case, ya'll are trying to force your point on the OP to hear what you have to say; instead of the other way around- since the OP in fact is the one that posted the question to start with.

Thats one of the problems with forums- we do mean well, but if a person says thanks, but no thanks, then beating them in the ground about it is a loose/loose situation all the way around.

The other problem is that some people post for the sake of posting, and 50 post later, the original question is still unanswered.

One more problem- email notifications to post. I'd be a little frazzled too if I keep seeing email responses, but nothing that answers my direct question.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
If you think about it for a minute, all of you are providing information; or unsolicited advice that wasn't asked for in the 1st place.

And even after the OP posted that he wasn't looking for advice, ya'll still continued. Then say things like his attitude wont get him want he wants, he needs anger management, or he wont be around on the forums long.

I am citing a post of my own in which I did the same thing you all are doing here. I answered an OP's question with my personal thought- nothing of which had anything to do with the question. And yes- he blasted me for it.

All I'm saying is that no one can make someone hear you if they're not willing to listen; and in this case, ya'll are trying to force your point on the OP to hear what you have to say; instead of the other way around- since the OP in fact is the one that posted the question to start with.

Thats one of the problems with forums- we do mean well, but if a person says thanks, but no thanks, then beating them in the ground about it is a loose/loose situation all the way around.

The other problem is that some people post for the sake of posting, and 50 post later, the original question is still unanswered.

One more problem- email notifications to post. I'd be a little frazzled too if I keep seeing email responses, but nothing that answers my direct question.
It was probably in the way he phrased his, "Thanks, but no thanks":

>okay i am pretty sure I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT WITH MY MONEY AND
>don't NEED TO ASK ANYONE ELSE!

>READ THE ORIGNIAL POST AND ONLY ANSWER IF IT APPLIES TO >YOU!

>and in this case it would be ANYONE WANT TO SELL THEIR SPARE >ANTI-GLARE

>So shut up and don't reply just to flame!

My point is, almost all of us offered useful advice (or so we thought) up until the point where the kid snapped. I did warn him about his behavior, because his attitude will lead him to nobody ever wanting to help him.

Shut up? I don't think so...