anyone want to share a screen shot of their homescreen+apps?

jd4537

Bronze
macscac said:
Nothing too fancy

lol obviously i need to clean up and create folders for all my other apps... too many pages
1. What app is it that shows the remaining battery life. You have it showing 97%

2. what is that lock symbol next to your battery life?

3. How does one add icons to that top status tray?

Last edited by a moderator:

Europa

Senior Moderator
1. Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage > On

2. Portrait mode rotation lock. You can enable it by double tapping the home button, scrolling to the left and clicking the gray icon with a lock image.

3. The icons will be added when you enable these features.

jd4537

Bronze
1. Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage > On

2. Portrait mode rotation lock. You can enable it by double tapping the home button, scrolling to the left and clicking the gray icon with a lock image.

3. The icons will be added when you enable these features.
Thanks Europa. This is my first iPhone and learning new stuff about it every day...are there any links to cool tricks/features one can do on non jailbroken phone?

I heard that a jailbroken phone would make my iPhone do a lot more..is that true?

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Thanks Europa. This is my first iPhone and learning new stuff about it every day...are there any links to cool tricks/features one can do on non jailbroken phone?

I heard that a jailbroken phone would make my iPhone do a lot more..is that true?
You can do lots more on a jailbroken iPhone. I would recommend you read the posts in the following section! ;)

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/forums/iphone-jailbreak/

Last edited by a moderator: