anyone want to share a screen shot of their homescreen+apps?

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Here are a few quick shots I just took. Forgive the quality.
Thanks! I might just go that route, can't beat the price either! Although that frog is a little too realistic for my taste. I could see me looking for it after a few margaritas and jumping when I saw that frog in my purse. LOL

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Thanks! I might just go that route, can't beat the price either! Although that frog is a little too realistic for my taste. I could see me looking for it after a few margaritas and jumping when I saw that frog in my purse. LOL
LOL, I guess it's a good thing I don't drink.

jerni

Bronze
Right now I'm rocking the walpaper that came with my DecalGirl skin. I'll probably keep it on the lockscreen and change it on the homescreen.

There's a great way to make your phone white. For those that are dying for a white one

ReeseyCup79

Bronze
Is there a way to have a blank home screen and have your app icons start on page 2? Similiar to TarHeelsRule...
Yes, you'll have to select a wallpaper that is just blacked out. Then in iTunes with your iPhone connected, you select the "apps" tab and from there you can arrange apps and pages, simply move a blank page to the front.

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Is there a way to have a blank home screen and have your app icons start on page 2? Similiar to TarHeelsRule...
I just moved my most used apps in a folder down to the dock and then i have all my other apps on in folders on the second page. I did it on my phone though, I never use iTunes to arranges my apps. And you can use any wallpaper you want thanks to the new iOS. Plenty of sites out there with iPhone 4 wallpapers, a few are mentioned in this thread.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
@Zanthe
I downloaded a free app it's called I believe.... 3D wallpapers
My son had downloaded that on my 3G and I kept deleting it because he was changing my backgrounds everyday! When I picked up my iPhone 4 I turned the 3G into an iPod Touch for him. Guess how many times he has changed the background since? Once! Don't you just love kids?! BTW, he's 9....