anyone want to share a screen shot of their homescreen+apps?

mrhuey

Bronze
what I'm want is a little more complicated than that. I want to tab to unlock screen, but with a slide to unlock taken from another ls
Oh ok. You can shsh into your phone and save the tab that you like and replace it in your slide to unlock folder on the theme that u are using.

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
just so I'm on the same page, are you saying, move the java/html into the slide to unlock folder or the slider graphics to the tap folder?

mrhuey

Bronze
just so I'm on the same page, are you saying, move the java/html into the slide to unlock folder or the slider graphics to the tap folder?
What I am trying to say is if you have a mushroom for your slide knob and you had a carrot for your tap to unlock and you want the carrot to replace the mushroom then shsh into the phone and copy the carrot picture and put it into the spot of the mushroom in the file.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
The trouble I find with this setup is that syncing with iTunes will push everything back to that super neat homescreen, so you have to go through the process of dragging apps back into other screens. However, if all your apps are contained within those folders, I'm guessing iTunes has nothing to put on the homescreen?

MissPrissyPrissy

Bronze
The trouble I find with this setup is that syncing with iTunes will push everything back to that super neat homescreen, so you have to go through the process of dragging apps back into other screens. However, if all your apps are contained within those folders, I'm guessing iTunes has nothing to put on the homescreen?
That's exactly what it does, and it's so frustrating. It also does that whenever my phone dies(which is frequent). When I had the iPhone 4 it never did that.