anyone want to share a screen shot of their homescreen+apps?

cmay227

Thanks, I guess the one I really liked was a theme, I can still use it, it's like eye candy.
Its not a theme, the wallpapers were created by me, just had to make the slider match the pic. glad you like it. it's probably my favorite. It's just nice to have something no one else has, speaking of my icons mainly.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Its not a theme, the wallpapers were created by me, just had to make the slider match the pic. glad you like it. it's probably my favorite. It's just nice to have something no one else has, speaking of my icons mainly.
So I guess you're not giving that one away? Hahaha it's cool man I respect that I'll stick with Winnie the pooh 3-/)

cmay227

So I guess you're not giving that one away? Hahaha it's cool man I respect that I'll stick with Winnie the pooh 3-/)
no i didn't mean that, just that it's not actually a "theme". nothing i make is sacred, i want everyone to have my wallpapers, I'm just glad people like them.

heyisTi

Bronze
What theme? Can't find
How did you get your date and weather to show up like that?
Yes, how? I like that! A very classy, uncluttered theme.
.weather widget is from *Signature >http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3g-3gs-ipod-touch-1g-2g-3g-new-skins-themes-launches/720977-signature.html

.but I made mind very simple.
.to make the widget work, you need to place a "wallpaper.png"(320x480) in the theme folder.
.everything else.. please read from the link.
:eek:k:eek:k

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
That's Classica 3. System fonts aren't working with FontSwap. You have to use SSH to override the stock system font. It's two files now. Replace Helvetica.ttc and Helvetica.tic with a font that has been ported.
Do you think you could pm me with details on how to do so, if you could, you'll be my favorite!

iphonewarrior

I think it's sleepy time where, Europa lives. We will have to wait a few hours before we see or hear anything.

I think, Kaba knows how to do this?

Europa

Senior Moderator
.weather widget is from *Signature >http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3g-3gs-ipod-touch-1g-2g-3g-new-skins-themes-launches/720977-signature.html

.but I made mind very simple.
.to make the widget work, you need to place a "wallpaper.png"(320x480) in the theme folder.
.everything else.. please read from the link.
:eek:k:eek:k

I'm not saying it isn't a nice theme - it's beautiful. However, weather widgets are overrated, in my opinion. I've never had one that updated the weather like it should have. Even if I set them for a 15 minute refresh, they were usually at least an hour behind. It would be 11:00 pm and I'd have a bright orange sun on my screen. I sometimes had to respring to get it to update. I doubt the battery drain is huge, but it's there. Large text 'Saturday' and time takes up too much screen real estate. Having the time in the status bar and the day of the week in small text on the lock screen is enough for me. These themes always get tons of applause, but after a while you realize that they just aren't practical.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Do you think you could pm me with details on how to do so, if you could, you'll be my favorite!
Europa, could you PM me as well?

Please.
Me too? Pretty Please?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe
I think it's sleepy time where, Europa lives. We will have to wait a few hours before we see or hear anything.

I think, Kaba knows how to do this?
Either that or she is helping Naps pick out his new Avatar pic ;)
I'll send you guys a link for the font when I get off work. Back up your original system font (both files) and the SSH the two files into: System/Library/Fonts/Cache

Europa

Senior Moderator
How did u get the 2 little red Apples down below your main folder? Something with a jailbreak?
You can do that stock. If you have emojis set up on your phone, just use them instead of letters when changing the folder name.