AnySIM error

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
After my phone crash yesterday i managed to restore my iPhone to 1.1.1 using iTunes i did everything until the anysim give me an error (Please restart your iPhone anysim cannot unlock this phone.) soo now am stuck, i download BSD system but i cant fine the open ssh even adding some sources i cant fine the open ssh so if anyone have a good guide please help

iPhone Info
Version 1.1.1 (3A109a)
Serial 7T737K77WH8
Firmware 04.02.13_G

Last edited by a moderator:

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
pleasezz admins and user i did use my phone for 3days and i did fine any good guide to unluck my iPhone i jail break it but i can't use anysim always give error

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
there is a way to make this work.

1. add I.unlock.no to you installer sources.
2. set auto-lock to never
3. go to installer,
4. press the 'system' category
5. download BSD subsystem (important!)6. press the install tab on the bottom
7. pressthe 'unlocking tools' category
8. press baseband downgrader
9. after it is done, go to iTunes, shift click restore, select the 1.1.1 firmware, and then when it is restored, it shouldn't given error message, but I don't remember.
10. jailbreak using the *307# method,
11. download anySIM 1.1 from installer,
12. run it, (first make sure you have auto lock to never)

you're done. congratulations. if you have any problems, ask.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
there is a way to make this work.

1. add I.unlock.no to you installer sources.
2. set auto-lock to never
3. go to installer,
4. press the 'system' category
5. download BSD subsystem (important!)6. press the install tab on the bottom
7. pressthe 'unlocking tools' category
8. press baseband downgrader
9. after it is done, go to iTunes, shift click restore, select the 1.1.1 firmware, and then when it is restored, it shouldn't given error message, but I don't remember.
10. jailbreak using the *307# method,
11. download anySIM 1.1 from installer,
12. run it, (first make sure you have auto lock to never)

you're done. congratulations. if you have any problems, ask.
okey i ill try it but the problem i don't have a At&t sim card when i buy it i didn't find the sim, can i use my sim card i live in Middel East in lebanon, and i run the anysim on airplane mode or normal.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
okey i ill try it but the problem i don't have a At&t sim card when i buy it i didn't find the sim, can i use my sim card i live in Middel East in lebanon, and i run the anysim on airplane mode or normal.

His number dialing is wrong it should be *#307# then dial and cont the rest

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
do you know how to jailbreak the 1.1.1 software?

and do you have wifi?

@KNK nice catch, thanks I thught I pressed #, guess not

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
and you run anysim in usual mode, as long you have anysim 1.1 and your baseband is 04.01.13

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
and you run anysim in usual mode, as long you have anysim 1.1 and your baseband is 04.01.13

At this point I can't help the unlocking, but the tut I used said there was not a problem with the unlockers.

And yes you need wifi.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
do you know how to jailbreak the 1.1.1 software?

and do you have wifi?

@KNK nice catch, thanks I thught I pressed #, guess not
I have everything and i unlocked my iPhone but i stoped on the anysim so am asking because i read a lot of guides and all said you must have the original At&t Sim to run the anysim and i don't have it soo i just want to be careful

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have everything and i unlocked my iPhone but i stoped on the anysim so am asking because i read a lot of guides and all said you must have the original At&t Sim to run the anysim and i don't have it soo i just want to be careful
Yes you put both together in there, tight fit. What happened to the AT&T sim.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Yes you put both together in there, tight fit. What happened to the AT&T sim.
When i buy the iPhone was unlocked and ready, and they didn't gave me any sim with him even i search the box nothing so i can use the anysim on my MTC Touch sim card or not ?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
When i buy the iPhone was unlocked and ready, and they didn't gave me any sim with him even i search the box nothing so i can use the anysim on my MTC Touch sim card or not ?

Sorry do not know anything about the touch.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
NO NO NO NO NOOO!

first, at knk. he is unlocking with a software method.

quite achievable withOUT the original AT&T sim card.

what you need to do, raziel, is first off, you need to put your sim card into the phone, never mind that it says incorrect sim.

after, you run anySIM 1.1 (beforehand making sure that your bb is 04.01 and that you have set auto-lock to never) scroll down and hit the red button. wait about 5 minutes and then it should say done "anySIM has successfuly unlocked the phone" or "anySIM cannot unlock.. etc etc"

afterwards you are DONE.

damnit, I'm tired of people saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I'm saying, and, moreover in a threadon a topic I'm familiar with..

sorry, knk, not trying to offend you, you are a very cool person, but I am very very familiar with unlocking, because I do it with many phones, and I do it for free.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
NO NO NO NO NOOO!

first, at knk. he is unlocking with a software method.

quite achievable withOUT the original AT&T sim card.

what you need to do, raziel, is first off, you need to put your sim card into the phone, never mind that it says incorrect sim.

after, you run anySIM 1.1 (beforehand making sure that your bb is 04.01 and that you have set auto-lock to never) scroll down and hit the red button. wait about 5 minutes and then it should say done "anySIM has successfuly unlocked the phone" or "anySIM cannot unlock.. etc etc"

afterwards you are DONE.

damnit, I'm tired of people saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I'm saying, and, moreover in a threadon a topic I'm familiar with..

sorry, knk, not trying to offend you, you are a very cool person, but I am very very familiar with unlocking, because I do it with many phones, and I do it for free.
Thx man for the help :laugh2: