AnySIM not unlocking my iPhone 1.1.1

roland76

Jan 18, 2008
Please Admin and all, am a newbie, not that dumb cos i unlocked, downgraded, from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 followed all the procedures and all, but when i try using the ANYSIM application, it says anysim cant unlock my phone and i should re-start my phone after anysim quits, has this got to do with my location?GHANA WEST AFRICA,does it have to do with me unlocking the phone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 with AT&T contract? after all i have downgraded it and used restore on iTunes so i guess that should return my phone to the normal state like from the box, so please i need help here,
ROLAND:)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Please Admin and all, am a newbie, not that dumb cos i unlocked, downgraded, from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 followed all the procedures and all, but when i try using the ANYSIM application, it says anysim cant unlock my phone and i should re-start my phone after anysim quits, has this got to do with my location?GHANA WEST AFRICA,does it have to do with me unlocking the phone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 with AT&T contract? after all i have downgraded it and used restore on iTunes so i guess that should return my phone to the normal state like from the box, so please i need help here,
ROLAND:)
Does Ghana have GSM. If not then no it won't work.

I have been to Accra Ghana a few times for Diamonds when I was in Nigeria in the early 80's.