AnySIM Problem ?

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
pleasezz i updated my iPhone to 1.1.2 i did everything right. at the end when am installing the anysim my phone restarted, and now everytime i boot my phone it freeze on the Apple image for 5min and then restart... :sick:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
you didn't put it in airplane mode.

its a minor seeming thing but it actually is major.

you need to downgrade, unjail, okto prep, and then upgrade to 1.1.2 and run anySIM 1.2.1u

if you need help doing any of the above things, i would be able to help.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
you didn't put it in airplane mode.

its a minor seeming thing but it actually is major.

you need to downgrade, unjail, okto prep, and then upgrade to 1.1.2 and run anySIM 1.2.1u

if you need help doing any of the above things, i would be able to help.
man i cant turn the iPhone on he always freeze on the Apple image soo pleasez help

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Hey man thx anyway i find a way to restore the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I was going to suggest dfu mode

but it seems you have fixed the problem

hpuk

Bronze
Jan 2, 2008
London
Im tryin toget back to 1.1.2 which i have done! but now anysim is saying it cannot unlock this phone?

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Im tryin toget back to 1.1.2 which i have done! but now anysim is saying it cannot unlock this phone?
when you updated form 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 your phone was unlocked if not you mast go back to 1.1.1 and do this steps:

1. add I.unlock.no to you installer sources.
2. set auto-lock to never
3. go to installer,
4. press the 'system' category
5. download BSD subsystem (important!)
6. press the install tab on the bottom
7. pressthe 'unlocking tools' category
8. press baseband downgrader ( downgrader your Modem Firmware from 04.02.13_G to 04.01.13_G )
9. after it is done, go to iTunes, shift click restore, select the 1.1.1 firmware, and then when it is restored, it shouldn't given error message, but I don't remember.
10. jailbreak using the *#307# method,
11. download anySIM 1.1 from installer,
12. run it, (first make sure you have auto lock to never)

and when you finish open iTunes and update to 1.1.2 and then use this guide.

Jan 30, 2008
Hello,
I have a big problem. I had a jailbroken 1.1.1 iPhone and things were doing great, but I thought i could upgrade to the 1.1.3. jailbroken firmware. I read the how to's of doing this and managed to upgrade my phone to 1.1.2 but it was locked to any other sim card outside att. I was able to use the other iPhone functions though just not the phone. I then went to the appsnapp and downloaded and install a third party software from anysim to unlock the phone specifically for 1.1.2 that was upgraded from 1.1.1. I saw the red dial pad lock on the screen and it started to download and install the unlock software. But I noticed that it froze. It stalled on the same spot for along time and the spinning thin wasn't spinning anymore. The progress meter was not moving either. It still read that it was installing the firmware. Well, I thought that if I did a hard reset then I could start all over. But what happened instead as that the unit would turned on and I show the Apple logo. I then saw the spinning thing, but it just kept spinning and then it stopped spinning. It is just stuck there. I find that it reboots every 10 minutes with the Apple logo followed by the spinning thing.

Anyways, I tried to restore it to 1.1.1 and also tried 1.1.2 and nothing seems to work. iTunes says that there is an unknown error that occurred. Ii could still sync but the iPhone screen still has that Apple logo with the thinking icon. I must have tried to restore the phone 5 times and nothing is working. I need serious help. PLEASE!
Quang:(

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Hello,
I have a big problem. I had a jailbroken 1.1.1 iPhone and things were doing great, but I thought i could upgrade to the 1.1.3. jailbroken firmware. I read the how to's of doing this and managed to upgrade my phone to 1.1.2 but it was locked to any other sim card outside att. I was able to use the other iPhone functions though just not the phone. I then went to the appsnapp and downloaded and install a third party software from anysim to unlock the phone specifically for 1.1.2 that was upgraded from 1.1.1. I saw the red dial pad lock on the screen and it started to download and install the unlock software. But I noticed that it froze. It stalled on the same spot for along time and the spinning thin wasn't spinning anymore. The progress meter was not moving either. It still read that it was installing the firmware. Well, I thought that if I did a hard reset then I could start all over. But what happened instead as that the unit would turned on and I show the Apple logo. I then saw the spinning thing, but it just kept spinning and then it stopped spinning. It is just stuck there. I find that it reboots every 10 minutes with the Apple logo followed by the spinning thing.

Anyways, I tried to restore it to 1.1.1 and also tried 1.1.2 and nothing seems to work. iTunes says that there is an unknown error that occurred. Ii could still sync but the iPhone screen still has that Apple logo with the thinking icon. I must have tried to restore the phone 5 times and nothing is working. I need serious help. PLEASE!
Quang:(
sorry man i didn't upgraded to 1.1.3 yet soo i can't help you please put your post on iPhone Modifications may be someone els can help you

Jan 30, 2008
Well, I didn't do the upgrade to 1.1.3. I only got as far as upgrading 1.1.2. It was the unlocking that got me.
Quang

sorry man i didn't upgraded to 1.1.3 yet soo i can't help you please put your post on iPhone Modifications may be someone els can help you

dahl88

Jan 30, 2008
My iPhone is constantly rebooting, showing the Apple with the circle of bars. It was working ok after I got it jailbroken and unlocked. The problem started after I install any SIM card...PLEASE HELP

Jan 30, 2008
My iPhone is constantly rebooting, showing the Apple with the circle of bars. It was working ok after I got it jailbroken and unlocked. The problem started after I install any SIM card...PLEASE HELP
Yeah, I have the same problem. But I don't know what to do about it either. Someone help!
Quang

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
Hey Raziel, how did you fix your phone I have the exact same problem as you. If you or anybody on the forums could tell me how to fix it that would be great! Thanks

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
when you updated form 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 your phone was unlocked if not you mast go back to 1.1.1 and do this steps:

1. add I.unlock.no to you installer sources.
2. set auto-lock to never
3. go to installer,
4. press the 'system' category
5. download BSD subsystem (important!)
6. press the install tab on the bottom
7. pressthe 'unlocking tools' category
8. press baseband downgrader ( downgrader your Modem Firmware from 04.02.13_G to 04.01.13_G )
9. after it is done, go to iTunes, shift click restore, select the 1.1.1 firmware, and then when it is restored, it shouldn't given error message, but I don't remember.
10. jailbreak using the *#307# method,
11. download anySIM 1.1 from installer,
12. run it, (first make sure you have auto lock to never)

and when you finish open iTunes and update to 1.1.2 and then use this guide.
You know... that looks a LOT like something i wrote...

complete with my mistakes...

:D its chill don't worry about it.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
i don't know how many times this needs to be repeated

BUT BEFORE YOU RUN anySIM 1.2.1u ON 1.1.2, YOU MUST TURN ON AIRPLANE MODE!

OTHERWISE YOU WILL SCREW UP YOUR FIRMWARE, AND THE PHONE WILL NOT BOOT!

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
Yeah I get that now, but do you know how to get it so I can boot up my phone? If I put it into restore mode would something bad happen to my phone if I restored it to 1.1.1?

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Yeah I get that now, but do you know how to get it so I can boot up my phone? If I put it into restore mode would something bad happen to my phone if I restored it to 1.1.1?
No man nothing will happen. To unlock 1.1.2 you must downgrad to 1.1.1 and unluck it then update to 1.1.2 :)