anySIM problems ...

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
hey everybody.. i am havin a problem .. i just upgraded my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2 with all the steps corectly n now i want to use my simcard but in everywhere i red and saw on youtube that i need anysim 1.2.1 u and i took out the sim card and once i put it on airplane mode and both times the at the application that thing comes which means its loading something .. and after a time the phone restarts and the Apple sign comeas and that things rounds and rounds and after a while it stopes and the phone disconnects and than it starts doing that again

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
hey everybody.. i am havin a problem .. i just upgraded my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2 with all the steps corectly n now i want to use my simcard but in everywhere i red and saw on youtube that i need anysim 1.2.1 u and i took out the sim card and once i put it on airplane mode and both times the at the application that thing comes which means its loading something .. and after a time the phone restarts and the Apple sign comeas and that things rounds and rounds and after a while it stopes and the phone disconnects and than it starts doing that again

Take a look here to read about unLock

Last edited by a moderator: