anySIM question

ehsan

Dec 15, 2007
I activated my iPhone with AT&T and kept it for 2 months before paid early termination fee and cancelled my account with AT&T.
Then i jailbreak my iPhone at jailbreakme.com (i have version 1.1.1)and kept it as pda. Few days ago i installed "anysim" & ran it with my tmobile prepaid sim card in slot. Process was successful and right away I got signals and was able to make and receive calls.
Now my issue is that I installed summerboard application which needed restarting of iPhone. But when I restarted my iPhone stop recognizing tmobile sim. I did everything but was unable to fix this issue. Only way I was able to get tmobile sim working again was to run "onesim" that reversed anysim application effects and locked my iPhone. Then again running anysim to re-unlock iPhone.
Now i am running iPhone without issues with tmobile prepaid sim. But this is until i restarted my iPhone. Is this normal? Please help me. I searched and searched forums and wikis but unable to fix my problem.
Thanks in advance.

ehsan

Dec 15, 2007
id say restore and start over... thanks come again...
Ummm I did and still no solution.
For now I wont reset and will search for a solution. Lurking on this forum for weeks and finding people praising you I just hope that by last statement you were not mocking me.
Thanks.