anyway to undo an update?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I updated the fresh theme. And I don't like some of the changes. I only use the icons. And this update makes my configuration look akward. I'm so used to it that I would like to reverse this update. Is there a way? And for future reference, if I download timecapsule is it able to backup themes or other apps the point that you could revert back if you didn't like the update.

Dec 10, 2007
blacked out
I don't know of anyway to rollback to a previous version. Only thing I can suggest would be to find someone who still has the old version and have them upload the theme somewhere. Then you could manually install it using SSH.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I updated the fresh theme. And I don't like some of the changes. I only use the icons. And this update makes my configuration look akward. I'm so used to it that I would like to reverse this update. Is there a way? And for future reference, if I download timecapsule is it able to backup themes or other apps the point that you could revert back if you didn't like the update.
If you only use the icons then make your own wallpaper and dock and upload it with SSH. Extremely simple. I can help you if need be.

Good luck