AOL mail setup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

in2tech

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
www.sportsdepotinc.com
I already have an AOL account and have for years. I am trying to setup the iPhone with the info I type into AOL to check my mail everyday. Would could be the problem. Doesn't it know that the mail is IMAP? It only ask for user name and password. Do I have to go into advanced setting to set up the mail?

Thanks,
In2tech

VALET dude

Bronze
Oct 16, 2007
Las Vegas
I already have an AOL account and have for years. I am trying to setup the iPhone with the info I type into AOL to check my mail everyday. Would could be the problem. Doesn't it know that the mail is IMAP? It only ask for user name and password. Do I have to go into advanced setting to set up the mail?

Thanks,
In2tech
yes. you have to go into settings to set up as much e-mails as you want :).

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
You have my deepest condolences for using AOL. I hope one day you will see the light. Even AOL doesn't like AOL and is selling itself off to the lowest bidder.

Use the "Other" option to setup IMAP.

Thanks,
In2tech