AOL Radio and Pandora missing for App Store?

Token

Jan 22, 2008
So I've been reading all these forums about how great AOL Radio and Pandora are.. but when I go to the appstore and search for either, it comes back with no results. I tried searching the music category, and nothing their either. Neither of these apps (or Loopt for that matter) are showing in my AppStore!

The only thing I can think of that might be causing the issue is that I am in Canada using Rogers, and they might be US apps only.

Anyone in Canada able to download either of these apps? Any suggestions out there?

Token

Jan 22, 2008
It's missing from iTunes as well... :( I checked every category and tried searching.. still no results

Token

Jan 22, 2008
I have now checked out 2 iPhones (of course both in Canada) and neither of them have the following:

Loopt
Pandora
AOL Radio
eBay

They are nether in the appStore or in iTunes.

I have (tried) to include a screenshot of the appStore, Music page 1 from iTunes, and as you can see there is just no mention of AOL Radio or Pandora.

Anyone in Canada able to download the apps listed above?

Attachments

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, BC, Canada
So I've been reading all these forums about how great AOL Radio and Pandora are.. but when I go to the appstore and search for either, it comes back with no results. I tried searching the music category, and nothing their either. Neither of these apps (or Loopt for that matter) are showing in my AppStore!

The only thing I can think of that might be causing the issue is that I am in Canada using Rogers, and they might be US apps only.

Anyone in Canada able to download either of these apps? Any suggestions out there?
Canadians using a Rogers/Fido iPhone 3G don't have access to these apps as it appears they are only made available to Americans on AT&T network. I have 6 GB data per month and can't see myself going over that streaming radio.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
cant you just go on iTunes. go to the store scroll to the bottem and change your country to the us then downloa dthe apps then change it back to canada?

Nov 27, 2007
Vancouver, BC, Canada
cant you just go on iTunes. go to the store scroll to the bottem and change your country to the us then downloa dthe apps then change it back to canada?
Doesn't work as the iTunes Store recognizes my account was set up with a Canadian credit card and not an American one so it redirects me back to iTunes Canada.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Doesn't work as the iTunes Store recognizes my account was set up with a Canadian credit card and not an American one so it redirects me back to iTunes Canada.
oh nvm. but if you had iTunes credit insted do you think it would work?