apollo im and mobile chat crash

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fretos86

Nov 12, 2007
i have installed both apollo im and mobilechat on my iPhone , but whenever i try to connect they crash and take me out to main screen. what shall i do? pls help me

binLatin

Nov 4, 2007
in my opinion neither one are stable ...mines constantly crashes my iPhone and I have to restart it ...im stickin with beejive for now.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
you could try to reinstall them and see if that helps i have apollo and ive never had that problem. On another note Beejive has app for iPhone? I that on my blackberry and loved it man i gotta check this out

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
wow just check out that beejive chat for iPhone wow i love it. Its real good for a web app would be awesome if they would create a app though but this is good. Anyone who wants to check it out the just go to
http://iPhone.beejive.com on your iPhone and your done. Its free btw something it wasn't on the blackberry
</B>

Sep 29, 2007
The reasons which Apollo and Mobichat crash is because of summerboard's power management settings. In order to cancel this off and receive a more stable connection you will need the application "JohnTool". Search via installer and download. When installed all you will need to do is click JohnTool and if it makes a sound that means it worked. It will then crash and you summerboard power management setting is off.

Note: You will do this everything phone is off/on.

Now when you are on Apollo/Mobi Chat it will last longer. Notice that when you are using other data from Safari and multi tasking the risks of losing connection are higher but with John Tool you have a less chance of connection failure. I find that Apollo works better with John Tool.