app. Closing

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
I love my iPhone. Im typing this from it too. A minute ago I was reading another topic qnd safari closed.... This has happened to me with google earth too. I don't know if it happens because I scroll over a part that isn't loaded or because the phone is messed up. Anyone else have this happen to them?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah plenty times I don't know why I read its happening to a lot of people with Safari just randomly closing... but i still love my iPhone

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
It's basically the application crashing.

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
From what I have read earlier, it is a memory problem... too many apps, web pages open at once. It has been suggested earlier to restart the phone once in a while to clean the memory out. Also, try not to have too many 'tabs' of web pages open.
This crash has not happened to me, but I tend to close pages when not using them anymore.

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
From what I have read earlier, it is a memory problem... too many apps, web pages open at once. It has been suggested earlier to restart the phone once in a while to clean the memory out. Also, try not to have too many 'tabs' of web pages open.
This crash has not happened to me, but I tend to close pages when not using them anymore.
Windows mobile lets you manage what apps are open. Guess Mr. Jobs missed the mark again.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Power it completely down and then power it up again. don't just lock it or put it to sleep, but power it completely down and start it up again. You should see the white Apple logo while it's starting up.

If it still continues after that take it back to the Apple store and let them check it.