App For Fixing iTunes

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Greetings Forum Members,
I just discovered a wonderful application. The name of the app is FixTunes. FixTunes goes through your whole iTunes library and fixes misspelled, missing and incorrect song and artist information. FixTunes also adds album artwork, where it is missing. FixTunes offers to fix 100 songs for free. If you like what it does you then have to purchase the the full program. I have no affiliation with FixTunes, so this is not an advertisement.

I have 7462 songs and it would be a nightmare trying to correct each song manually, one by one. This program is a Godsend to all of us "Large Library" iTunes lovers....Mark

Here is the link www.[B]FixTunes[/B].com

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
I have seen this program mention several times on this forum, and many seem to like it. I only have 1000-2000 and it wouldn't really help me since iTunes automatically finds song/cd info when you import them and album artwork too. It did that for all of my songs I have.

MileHighRob

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
It's probably most beneficial to people that used Napster and other P2P progs back in the day to get their music. Lots of those files are full of garbage info, taggging etc.

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Maybe Apple can make a similar program that does not charge .....;)

Attention,fixtunes is not free and the trial is good for only 100 songs....:(

Why is this so hard for Apple to fix ?